Firmware V1.37 for K2 Keyboards
RGB Version & White Backlight Version
1. Under all the system, press Fn+I+D for 3 seconds, the red indicator LED light will flash 3 times, and reverse the function of DEL and Insert. It will perform as DEL key by default and then change to Insert after pressing the shortcut key. Vice versa. And we also add the composite key for Fn+DEL. When pressing the Fn+DEL, DEL will preform as the Insert key and when DEL performs as Insert, pressing the Fn+Insert it will preform as DEL.
2. Press Fn+caps lock+p, the caps lock key will no longer follow the backlight mode, it will be used to indicate the status of capital/ small letters.
3. It fixed the issue that under low power mode, the backlight will automatically enter the sleeping mode in one minute. Now it will follow the backlight mode until it runs out of battery.
Extra for White Backlight Version
Add battery level showcase. Pressing Fn+B, if the power is above 70%, the backlight of the whole keyboard will on; when it is 70%~30 %, backlight the first row will be off; when it is under 30%, the first 2 rows will turn off automatically.
Extra for RGB Backlight Version
Add battery level showcase. Pressing Fn+B, if the power above 70%, the charging indicator is green;30%~70 %, the charging indicator will be blue; when it is under 30%, the charging indicator will keep flashing.
How to update the firmware?
We have successfully tested the firmware with the help of our customers and none of the testers has bricked it. But there are still theoretical chances that because the firmware stops halfway as a result of other errors like maybe your computer crashes, your keyboard will not function anymore. In order to make sure that you DO NOT have any issues, please follow the instructions correctly. We will not be responsible if you do not follow the steps.
- Download the correct firmware for your keyboard (RGB Backlight/ White Backlight) otherwise, it can brick your keyboard.
- Make sure you switch the toggle is switched to Win/Android mode only.
- Make sure that my keyboard is connected to the PC through the cable that comes with the box only.
- Make sure that you use only Keychron keyboard to connect with the PC, otherwise, it might flash the firmware of any other keyboard.
- Hold "Fn"+"Z"+"J" these three keys together for four seconds to do the factory reset. Then you are good to go.