Attention: This OTA Bluetooth Firmware Tool Tutorial is only for the K1 SE keyboard (Only applied to the Keyboard Windows option and keyboard wireless Bluetooth mode).
The keyboard Bluetooth firmware can be used in all K1 SE keyboard versions ( Such as Hot-swappable / White backlight / RGB backlight / Mechanical switch/ Optical switch)
Note: If everything works fine with your keyboard. Please don’t update the Bluetooth firmware. There is a chance it can damage your keyboard.
1. Download the File (Make sure to save them on the desktop)
3. Unzip the OTA Tool file and click the "Setting" section.
4. Edit the PID code: ProductID for K ANSI (US) layout is 024F. Then save the file after you edited the PID code.
5. Open the first file "Bluetooth HID Firmware Upgrade V2.0 Beta3" and start the wireless programming process.
6. Click the "Browse" option and choose the "K1 SE Wins version keyboard Bluetooth firmware (ANSI US).hex" file. (Make sure the file is saved on the desktop.)
7. If the file shows "No Connection!" then it means the PID code does not match the program.
8. Then click the "Upgrade" option and start downloading the OTA tool. Then test the keyboard.
9. If your K1 SE keyboard cannot work after downloading the QTA tool, then try to close the file and reconnect your K1 SE keyboard.
10. Reset your keyboard. (Press the Fn+J+Z for 4 seconds)
11. Delete and disconnect the keyboard from your computer.
12. Try to connect the keyboard to your computer again and it should be fine. If not, then repeat step 11.